XR Introduction in NVC (online interactive training)
Dear XR rebel,
When we want to take care of the whole, we must take care of ourselves. This workshop is meant to introduce Nonviolent Communication (NVC) as a tool to keep your cup full and honour your capacity. This workshop is about you in relation to the world. You can apply NVC in XR or in any other area of life.
Nonviolent Communication can be a tool to communicate in full honesty and with compassion to ourselves and others. I will share the beginner steps of what I believe is a beautiful life language. I will share tools that will support you in listening to yourself and others, expressing yourself and making requests, and understanding more about your feelings and the needs behind those feelings.
In this introduction, I have the intention to touch on the following topics:
– becoming aware of your thoughts and feelings
– getting to know the message behind your feelings
– getting clarity about what is important for you
– the art of listening empathically to yourself and others
– being radically honest and in deep empathy at the same time
We will address:
– The 4 steps in NVC (observation, feeling, need, request)
– The 4 ways to listen to a message
If you want to read more about Nonviolent Communication, you can follow this link:
The workshop takes place online via Zoom*. We will have a break to move the body, eat, drink, visit the restroom, etc.
18:30 – 21:30 CET
(9:30 – 12:30 PST)
I am looking forward to meeting you. Warmly, Tamara